Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

what’s on your Christmas mantel?

 

gifts

Do you have shiny stars and framed photos on your mantel?

Pots of paperwhites?

christmas-fireplaces-1-l southernliving

50806302017938097_ecq32IKL_c

Fresh flowers and books?

383157880767126641_UbuE6PVi_c

165225880048647054_8od43Cpi_c

88383211408874561_lCw4R2px_c

candlesticks with cedar…

fresh fruit and ribbon…

97531148149899739_iRuOb9sX_c

or maybe Christmas cards?


Hmm. What’s on your mantel this year?

xoxo

Leslie

photos: BHG, camillestyle, countryliving.com, southernliving.com, my Christmas Pinterest

 

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi, Leslie

I love all this mantle. They are lovely. My mantle I will being posting on my blog on Wednesday. By I love traditional colors, red, gold, hint, hint.

Have a great week.

Hugs,
Vanessa

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Leslie, All beautiful mantles! I especially love the first photo and the one with Paperwhites. Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate your kind comment. Even our Walmart didn't have paperwhites. Happy Holidays

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

I see the mirror I want on my mantle. It's the one with the curved top. I think they have a name, but I've forgotten what it is.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Each one takes my breath away... I would be more than happy with any one!!! Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

Monica said...

Oh those mantles and those lovely white homes! I'm moderately obsessed with white decor in homes. I love it all! xx -Monica

Linda said...

Thanks for the mantle inspirations!
Don't have any mantles here!!
But I do have very tall paperwhites!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous images, Leslie...I have stockings, christmas cards and candles. on my mantle...it looks beautiful ;-)
Love them all here!
Have a lovely day.
Catherine
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...