Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

a thoughtful gift from No Minimalist

184577284698126400_swyh3j1Q_cilovekatiebryce.blogspot

via: katiebryceblogspot.com

Have you ever visited Sherry over at her blog, No Minimalist? I’ve been a fan of Sherry’s for a long time, not only because of her beautiful sense of style but because her blog posts always convey such a genuine warmth. And while I love reading Sherry’s decorating posts, I’ve also loved hearing about her sons and her travels and most recently, her father.

 

open house

Each week she hosts an Open House that is filled with eye candy. I love to visit and see all the amazing bloggers who link up and share their unique decorating talents there. And whenever I’ve linked up one of my posts, Sherry never fails to acknowledge and thank me for joining her party.

I’m sure that’s simply her way. But when you’re a newbie blogger (as I still consider myself) those kinds of small gestures really mean a lot. She’s such a lovely person.

So you can imagine how absolutely thrilled I felt when Sherry asked me for some photos of my home to feature on No Minimalist. The blog I’ve been reading and admiring from afar. The blog with thousands of followers that I can’t even imagine having.

635638_wftendw32g_large_large weheartit

Isn’t it nice when something really cool happens out of the blue?

Here’s the link to Sherry’s blog, it would be so nice if you stopped by and checked it out.

http://nominimalisthere.blogspot.com/2012/12/house-feature-giveaway.html?

Thanks for visiting me

(you’re my other cool thing that happened today).

xoxo

Leslie

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi! I am visiting from No Minimalist. Very nice to meet you! Off to look through your blog.
Penny

Donnamae said...

I saw your home over at Sherry's...it is indeed beautiful. Now, I'm going I check out the rest of your posts! ;)

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Leslie, You are so sweet and it was my honor to feature your beautiful home. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. Hugs, Sherry

Sew a Fine Seam said...

oh I love Sherry too! I've been linking up over there for a few weeks now!

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Well, shoot! That iS cool! I'm headed over now!
Congrat's!,
Babs

The Divorced Lady's Companion to Living in Italy said...

Just beautiful. And how inspiring for this country writer! Merry festive season to both of you xxcatinitaly

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Sherry's a sweetheart! I was so happy when I saw she featured your beautiful home!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I love Sherry's blog...she is why I am visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...