Are you planning anything special for New Year’s Eve?
Right now, I should be removing ornaments from our tree since it’s looking pretty dry. It is the one drawback about fresh trees, you have to be ready to start breaking them down when those falling pine needles tell you so. But before I tackle our tree, I did want to get this quick post on New Years done because it’s right around the corner.
And just in case you’re hosting something big or small, I thought I’d share a few wonderful ideas from out in the bloggersphere. Some of these are DIY projects, so I’ve included the links whenever I could. And some of these photos are simply great visual inspiration.
Twelve ideas to get your creative juices going. And get you in the mood for a party.
So here they are in no special order…
1. Use decorated straws…
and stir sticks.
2. Go crazy with balloons…
you can blow them to different sizes and tape them to the wall.
or tie white helium balloons with gold tinsel
3. Drape silver tinsel from lighting fixtures
via confetti system
or order something big and bold like these awesome decorations
4. Decorate with clocks
5. Tuck white feathers and glittery bulbs into your chandelier and garlands
6. Add glitter to your candles…
7. Make DIY glitter votives for your table.
8. Drape your tables with sheer or sparkly fabric.
9. Make these special DIY New Year’s Party Poppers
10. Make Homemade glitter marshmallows
11. Offer your guests confetti party favors alongside their champagne.
and last but not least….
12. Please don’t forget to wear ..
your prettiest …
I’m linking up at these fun places: