Don’t you love when this happens?
You click into your mailbox on an ordinary day and you suddenly discover an unexpected gift, a lovely message that sends rainbow-colored butterflies fluttering out of your computer screen and leaves you with a goofy, lop-sided grin plastered on your face.
Well that’s what happened to me when I was recently nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Sugar Plums & Lollipops, a truly eclectic blog filled with tips on everything from Fragrance and Make-up to Music and Décor. Please check it out when you get a moment. Thanks Sugar Plum.
Ok. Here are the Rules for this Award:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Include a link to their site.
- Include the award image in your post.
- Give 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
- When nominating, include a link to their site.
- Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.
All right. Here it goes, my seven random facts in no particular order.
1. I was on a synchronized swim team while growing up. Loved it.
2. I have strange and giddy fixation with Halloween. I find it absolutely magical and I’ve hosted a Halloween party every year for the last sixteen years.
3. One of my favorite romantic movie moments is in Pride and Prejudice; it’s the moment Elizabeth Bennett sees Mr. Darcy coming across the hazy fields at dawn. No explanation is needed.
4. If I didn’t get into the therapy field, I would have owned a little bookstore like Meg Ryan’s shop in You’ve Got Mail. Or been a history professor. Or Hillary Clinton’s press secretary.
5. I am always cold (yes, that would be me, lugging a sweater into the movie theater)
6. I absolutely love old Bette Davis movies from the 1940s. My idea of a perfect moment is cooking a gourmet meal in a clean house, with a glass of merlot and one of her movies playing in the background.
7. my favorite text message begins : “hey Momma”
Well, that’s it for ME.
And now, these are the blogs that I’m passing this award to.
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting a few of them personally. And there others whom I’ve simply admired from afar because of their unique writing voice, the depth of their topics or their amazing creativity.
Each of these bloggers offers something of substance that will have the potential to touch you. They are all ages, from different parts of the world and express different phases of a women’s life.
Please visit these sites when you get a moment. You won’t regret it.
wishing you butterfly moments,