Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

the adorable Tina Fey on body image….

89298005082022958_vblf6CI4_c copy

Today I’m sharing the following pin about women’s ever-changing body image, explained from the hilarious perspective of Tiny Fey. It’s Friday and I hope it leaves you smiling and contemplating a bit of the craziness she’s acknowledging.

Isn’t she adorable?

Boy, I wish I was funny. By the way, I pinned this quote from a lovely blog called All the Single Girlfriends- Life after 40… There are several women writers and it looks like a great place to visit.

Enjoy!

93731235964623053_YOIrewCe_c all the single girlfriends

 

Have a great weekend.

xoxo

Leslie

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, love Tina Fey! I'm following from the Aloha hop, enjoy your weekend :)

momto8 said...

interesting..but sadly half true! beauty from within makes a person beautiful...if only our society would believe it.

Toby Bloomberg said...

Thanks for the pass along and the shout out to All The Single Girlfriends. Together we can create the new face of beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...