Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

On the topic of Christmas Stockings…

DSC_0786

Over the weekend I was busy sewing my red and white toile Christmas stockings, only there was one itty bitty complication: I don’t know how to sew.

DSC_0823

But that’s okay, because here’s a picture of my new best friend and sewing teacher, Mr. YouTube.

DSC_0822

And here is a quick shot of my vintage toile curtains I found at an antique shop a year ago, now all cut up and ready to be sewn. Only I make no promises, since this is my first project on the sewing machine that’s been gathering dust for some years. But ya know, this YouTube teacher, he’s pretty good…

I’ll share my stockings with you when I’m done.

In the meantime I have some other Christmas Stockings for you to enjoy.

Does your family have the same stockings every year?

 

Which of these match your style?

inspired-christmas-mantel-stockings-480x360 theinspiredroom.net

photo: theinspiredroom.net

tumblr_kv0jrcDkJ41qapxs2o1_500

photo:googleimages

PHO-09Dec15-193639 washington postphoto: washington post

3036543301_fce0868ab4 country homephoto: country home

untitled cynthiagarrett.typepad.com 2

photo: cynthiagarrett.typepad.com

img_alliscalmalliswhitelg_8

photo: alliscalmalliswhite

p_BHG157869 frenchgardenhouse

photo: frenchgardenhouse

WD-Xmas08-306 decorgirlmontreal

photo: decorgirlmontreal

dec-hol-vintagemantel2-435 atticmag

photo:atticmag.com

Mantel Aqua Wreath BHG nesters2.blogspot

photo: BHG

Pure-Style-Home-Christmas-Mantel homedesign.collected.info

photo: purestylehome

christmas mantel bhg4

 

“The stockings were hung

by the chimney with care,

in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there….”

 

I hope you have a wonderful day my friends, see you soon.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...