Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

Well, it finally happened!




My dear amazing readers.
Because you've been with me from the beginning... 
Of course I would include you all. 



I also want to take a minute to tell you that I read each and every comment you leave here and some days I'm convinced I'm only standing because of all the prayers and love you have so kindly sent my way.


Thank you friends, from the bottom of my heart.




And I also want to express a special thank you to Chanel (pictured here with Patrick) who has been such an incredible help for Jim and me. 
Thank-goodness she took over the Live Like Patrick FB page and made sure it finally got published.




xoxo
Leslie










1 comment:

La Contessa said...

I JOINED.
GOOD JOB CHANEL!!!!!
I did a good deed yesterday at the POST OFFICE but it was REJECTED SO I will try again!
The guy wanted to write a check for $1.05 I offered to PAY..........He said he did not want my money had to call his BOSS to see what to do.NO HURRY NO Care in the world there was a line behind him!He ended up writing the check and taking the envelope away with him...............I was READY for a GUN TO COME OUT!
He also flashed his wallet at me with loads of $100.00bills!
Perhaps, PATRICK was watching over us...................it was a VERY ODD situation.He also stated "Don't RUSH ME!"when writing the check...........
I LOOK FORWARD TO THE FACEBOOK PAGE!!!!
XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...