Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Adding a touch of blue to your surroundings

13-makeovercolor-foyer-0208-xlg-31007427via BHG.com

Hello friends, lately I’ve had the color blue on my mind because I’m planning a luncheon with blue in the color scheme. So of course, here I am sharing some pretty blue photos with you…

anna spiro - flowers at mums - 1via absolutelybeautifulthings

I love blue and white ginger jars like these, don’t you?

124623114658164261_SJmDQ1oi_cnicolejohnstonvia nicolejohnstonpinterest

What a cheerful looking home. Would you have put a striped rug next to such a bold color? But I love it!

image_thumb16via googleimage

Ginger jars on top of a rustic wood table look beautiful.

kitchen-decor-dmagvia googleimages

tumblr_lx4nx0CSPM1r4h5f7o1_1280theinspirationalgirl

via theinspirationalgirl.tumblr.com

Do you have touches of blue in your home?

Screen-shot-2012-01-25-at-3_20_49-PMvia googleimages

Blue and red look gorgeous in this bedroom. And wow, what a chandelier. I’m noticing how lovely gold looks when it’s paired with blue.

tumblr_lw7b7zKxZ31qjxia2o1_500theinspirationalgirlvia theinspirationalgirl.tumblr.com

This retro looking chair looks fun next to this gold coffee cup. Somebody very artistic belongs in this office.

prettystufftumblrvia prettystufftumblr.com

I love the art work and the blue hues in this room. More golden tones with blue.

nonsensesensibilityvia nonsensensibility.tumblr.com

I have one of these marked up, wooden boxes someplace. But who would’ve thought?

tumblr_lqln60V4uL1qii5iio1_1280via tumblr.com

How pretty.

blueandwhitetablevia googleimages

I want this tablecloth…

tumblr_lxg4kvfpqV1qaitjqo1_500theinspirationalgirl

via theinspirationalgirl.tumblr.com

And more ginger jars…

DSC_0420 copy

Do you like my latest thrift store purchase?

DSC_0423 

It was a steal at $5.99, don’t you think?

 


Tomorrow  I’ll share a few thoughts with you about my recent “blue” mood….

What color is your mood today?

Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo

Leslie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...